So a week after my period finished, my fiance and I were "messing around" Precum came out of his penis before I gave him a blowjob. He decided to try to put his penis in my vagina but because of the position we were in, the tip of it only rubbed past my vagina. I've read saliva does kill the sperm and He also urinated before the precum came out. Anyways, we both sat down after he said he was about to ejaculate. It took him about 5 minutes to do so after we sat down. He went to the restroom to clean it off. He was then dry. Then he wanted to try again if he could penetrate me.This time the tip of his penis touched my vagina. Now its a month later, where my period was suppose to come yesterday. Im having alot of cramps and am worried if i still couldve gotten pregnant. Can you get pregnant from precum? I have a regular period so it being a day late is worrying both of us. Please dont tease or anything. This is serious.

who to propose sex

i' m having this same worry...

If you are at an age to be engaged, purchase a pregnancy test (just to make sure!) and a condom for next time:-)

Since sperm dies after coming into contact with the air, then you shouldn't be pregnant, the late period is normal as periods don't usually come on the same day each month, can differ by about 5 days either way. You guys shouldn't be messing around if he has just ejaculated however, as there is still a very small chance that some sperm may have survived, but no sperm should have over the 5-10 minutes where he washed off the ejaculate.

To say that sperm dies "after coming into contact with the air" is misleading. This is an urban myth. Indeed, sperm is not usually found "coming into contact with the air". It is usually found in semen (or pre-cum). It is usually the semen that would have "contact with the air". If that "coming into contact with the air" kills sperm, how can semen samples be checked for vitality?

If you bf insert penis into your vegina and rub your vegina for long minute then its sure your bf sperm goes into your vegina. you should do pregnency test fast otherwise it will be difficult. and nex time if you and you bf doing sex daily take condom daily because you cannot get prevention