me and my boyfriend had anal sex and he came in me, the only contact we had that month. i was extra careful in everything. i took 3 pregancy tests and all are beyond negative. i am currently late 5 days... i have cramping.. i was pmsing... breaking out and swollen breats which happens every month. i also had an emotional disbalance which affected me greatly as well... any advice on what can be happening????

Store bought tests is my question? I would talk to your doctor about getting a pregnancy test. Most people don't realize that a woman CAN get pregnant even during anal sex it is fairly rare from what I am aware of. If I remember correctly there is an extremely thin lining between your anal cavity and your vagina where if it tears a slight bit, semen can pass though. if things don't clear up in a few days, I would see your doctor and have them administrate a pregnancy test.