My doctor told me that exercises would really help the symptoms that I am experiencing because I have ankylosing spondylitis. I don't feel like exercising at all to put it simply though. Is there something else I could do instead of exercise that would also make me feel better? Thanks for your suggestions.

Of course there lots of things that you can to IN ADDITION to exercise, to stay fit and healthy and reduce your ankylosing spondylitis. But to suggest you could let's say, just eat healthy and not do any exercise, that would be ridiculous. I am sure that there are some things that you must enjoy. How about swimming? It is fun and a very healthy thing to do, exercising practically every muscle in your body. You can do short sessions, you don't have to do lots of exercise all in one stretch. And build it up slowly. Good luck!