I need to lose some weight and would like to try lose it with doing aerobic but am not sure what aerobic exercises would fit my condition I am pretty overweight and am not in good physical condition and in fact I started exercising last week but I have almost died it seems to be so difficult. Is there any way I could find out what aerobic exercises would be the best for me? Thanks!

Usually it is the aerobic trainer that determines what aerobic exercises best fit to specific person so if you are that fat you need to limit your exercising at the beginning on light running for example or some other light aerobic exercises until you reach the proper physical level where you can turn on more intensity aerobic exercises. I was fat also and I found myself so desperate when I started with aerobic exercises but now after almost 2 years of exercising I have become addicted practically and am so nervous whenever I miss the training and I still do group aerobic exercises in my gym with aerobic trainer for I still think it is the best way to stay in shape.

Might be a good idea to see a doctor before starting an exercise routine to make sure you are not putting yourself at risk. If you felt like you were going die from your last exercise session, you might be in danger.