Hi, guys. I am preparing myself for a vacation and I will be spending it on a mountain. I will be there for awhile and I would like to ski. I hear skiing is very healthy. However, I would like to avoid possible ski injuries. How do I do that? Thanks in advance for replying. Bye!

Hi. Ski is an excellent exercise, but it demands a certain preparation. If you have time, work out your body a little bit with exercising, in a gym or by swimming. Good shape condition is very important for preventing injuries. If you are a beginner, take a lessons from the instructor. Learn how to stop, turn and control properly. Stretch your muscles before skiing. If you get tired, stop skiing. Use slope that is convenient for your ski abilities. Wear a helmet and have a gear that fits your size. Drink water or other non-alcohol drinks while you ski. Be aware of other skiers around you. Bye!