I had a tooth infection, took antibiotics. Started with what i thought was a yeast infection, so i went to the doctors. She tells me i have Trichomoniasis. I wanted a second opinion because i am a faithful married woman. Second doc says the same thing and gives my husband and i antibiotics. I didnt like what i read about them so we decided to go to another doctor. Well, she said there was no sign of Trich, i had a severe yeast infection, and they all did that same wet test. I was treated with prescription meds, and over the counter stuff, it was horrible! Now, most of the itch is gone, but i still have this annoying discharge, liquidy like im peeing my pants, no odor. What the heck is going on with my body? I had a hysterectomy in 2000, nothing has been the same since. Please help, im going out of my mind!

this sounds EXACLTY what happened to me, i was diagnosed with a yeast infection i took otc and diflucan and then it calmed when i had my period, but now i have a liquidy (at times brown) discharge adn there is a very slight amount of itching...i suggested trich, but the doc said she just tested me for chlamydia and ghonorrea and the trich would have shown up...she gave me diflucan and now i'm waiting...did you ever get any more insight???

I've also had a watery type of discharge and have taken to wearing liners. Sometimes it's yellow sometimes nothing but very annoying. The only itching is alittle after my period, some pain during sex.
About a year or so ago I was diagnosed with Endometriosis by a gyni who glanced over my list of problems. Apparently a test for Trich was done and came up negative. then a few months later my doc does a test, finds an infection (common after endo op) and says that there was no sign of endo.

I still have discharge, there is an odour but it just seems an increase of typical vaginal odour. There are days when there is nothing but when it is very hot it increases. There is always the sensation of being wet, even when nothing is coming out.

In some cases there are woman whose body produces more vaginal fluid than others. But it seems that none of us can get a right answer.

I did find a white/yellow spot looks like a pimple on the inside lips, it's been there for a few months and I don't know what it is.

Hey.
I am 19 and have recently have had sexual intercourse for the first time. My boyfriend did use a condom which we are sure did not break. But ever since then i have had a gelatinous white discharge from my vagina. It does not smell, is very minute in quantity. Also, my cycle is a little late.
Is this normal?
Could it be due to pregnancy?
Also, what exactly do these discharges signify?
And is there any chance of this being pregnancy?