I am a 21 year old female who was diagnosed with genital herpes recently which i got from my current boyfriend. Me and my boyfriend have a steady constant sex life, but the past month I have been have severe burning issues. At first we found out I had a yeast infection, which i originally thought might be an outbreak, so the infection was pretty bad, since it was left untreated for a while because i had mistaken it for an outbreak. So that was treated with both internal and external creams as well as diflucan. took 2 weeks to feel any burning relief, but then it would come and go off and on. I thought maybe it was from sex so we stopped having sex yet again and i would get the burning off and on. One day ill be fine, then next it will burn. Then today it woke up with horrible burning and i went to the docs yet again and she gave me more creams and told me she thinks the burning is from the herpes attack my nerves down there. The burning is when i urinate and it feels like its around the opening of the vagina.. NOT internally though (but i feel the burning more at the urethra). I do not know what to do, nothing is helping but i did just noticed a tinge of blood in my urine and an increased frequency to urinate. Could this be a UTI that i am getting right after a bad yeast infection? The only thing that makes me wonder is why is the burning constant? I thought with a UTI the burning only happens when you urinate? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, its ruining my daily life as well as my sex life.. I am miserable and feel like i will never get better.. help help help please :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Hi Blondie88, I am so sorry to read your story, but it's the exact same as mine and I am so worried about permanent nerve damage frm recently acquiring HSV2 that I just have to ask you "how are you doing these days"??? I know your post is a few years old, but I'm hoping you will respond and can give me some *glimmer of hope* as I have been going from Dr to Dr over the past several months dealing with this awful constant burn:(

Im having the same problem but I dont think I have herpes...i never had bumps but they gave me the meds for it and I still just burn.2 mos now.they checked me 2x for chlam and ghonn....not that...not yeast...not uti..im going crazy and my doc thinks so to im sure.

Hi, Are you ok now? Im having similar symptoms. Please help. Thanks!!