I am interested if tricamonous can be asymptomatic? I mean, does it necessarily cause discharge and itching, or can cause just low stomach pain? I’ve had constant pain in low stomach lately, and have reason to be worried because had unprotected intercourse with ex boyfriend. We broke up after he cheated on me with his friend. I had yeast infection before and know what symptoms were like. Am sure that this is not yeast. What do you know about tricamonous?

Symptoms of trichomonas may occur in 4 to 20 days after infection. Abdominal pain is just one of the symptoms, but vaginal discharge that is yellow to green with unpleasant odour, painful urination and vaginal itching are more likely to occur. I guess that you certainly should visit your gyn, because trich and yeast are not the only sexual transmitted diseases. Also, symptoms of stds can rarely appear in men, so they don’t even know that are infected.

i was wondering if you can transmitt tricamonous if you use a condom, can it be transmitted in hair.