Hi, for the last 8 weeks i've been going through depression and anxiety attacks. At first my panic attacks were severe, my last severe one was 3 weeks ago, but now I feel like my world is collapsing. I'm beginning to think I have a mental disorder because I go through mood swings, and I'm also feeling some physical symptoms that are bringing back my anxiety. for example, heaviness in my cheekbones, joint pains, numbness in my arms/legs and tingling in my feet, lumps in my throat when I swallow. I am not on any medication. I want to feel like normal again and I am having a battle with myself to feel normal, for example I am easily startled and unable to be alone for more than 30min to 1hr. before I was not feeling like that and I wasn't easily startled. Could I possibly be suffering from more than the after math of my anxiety disorder? can a specific medication help me?

talo :-)

To me this sounds like anxiety and depression

You need to seek professional help like psyciatrist, psycologist or therapist.

Medications helps a lot as it does for me.

If you need to talk p.m. me anytime

Portia
supporter

You should go to a GP. If anxiety or depression not treated at the right time, it could be worse. So, Get proper treatment. I would recommend you Steady Care Medical Clinic. They would help you and you will get satisfied treatment with certified doctors.