Hi, im 19.i have a problem with people, i cant stand going anywhere by myself because i get really scared. i cant stop thinking that everybody is laughing at me. being on a bus or ina shop its worse, i panc and have to leave. its getting worse now, because i keep thinking about it getting worse. also i always feel like i need the toilet, but i dont. please someone tell me whats wrong with me. im desperate. quickly.

sounds like social phobia to me but I am not a doctor. Only a doctor can give you the proper diagnosis and treatment. Please seek their help and good luck to you

Portia
supporter

p.s. p.m. me if you need me

Hallo,
I can tell you what anxiety and what paranoia is so you might distinguish what do you have. Anxiety is a feeling of unease, such as worry or fear that can be mild or severe and everybody feels anxiety at some point of their life. On the other hand paranoia is a thought process that is heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. SO you can see that paranoia is influenced by anxiety and in a way these two are connected. The good thing for you would be to see a professional and to try to find a solution for your issue because as much as I can see it is causing you many problems.