I Barely ever feel like getting out of bed most days because of my depression/bi-polar disorder. What medications can increase my energy and give me some motivation in life?

You really need to talk to your doctor or psyciatrist about this so the right medication can be prescribed

One thing though, I take Lexapro and it does wonders

Let us know how it goes

Regards
Portia

Hi i am 23 years old i am in the same boat i have been to my doctors and to see a psychiatrist i thing you should go to they are very helpful i wish you all the best o.O

hey buddy

I was in the same boat too. Depression really sucks man . You start to see everything dull and without any reason. You see your friends laughing and joking and u cant enjoy the moment with them .

I was under treatment for 9 months . I was depressed and had symptoms of anxieties and panic attacks.

First of all dont ever throw rubbish pills to your stomach before u really know what ure taking inside you.

I used to go to my psychaitrist here in Malta . They are really sick man from their mind, beside it cost a lot to make an appointment with him.

He prescribed me Lexotan 3 mg per day for my panic attacks and faverin 100 mg for depression.

Lexotan man believe me its a night mare . I wasnt feeling good at all with it . At first I had thought maybe because of my depression i was feeling like depersonalization everyday like u feel that u dont exist anymore.

I had to cut my visits to my psychiatrists and I said to my self that I had to win over this monster . I had to win myself.

I went to my general doctor and spoke for long with him about my situation.

He cut me off the Lexotan and started a new pill Xanax i take very low dose of it. Man it really works now. Now I can feel myself again . Like the person I was before enjoying life and everthing. I strongly recommand you to first go to your good general doctor.

Mine is very calm doctor and hes helping me a lot getting out this nightmare.

Xanax really works ppl for me at least . I was too difficult with pills to work for me

I hope u will be better.

urs Gil from Malta

Hi there.

I am desperate for help. I have been to so many doctors and pshyciatrists and nobody has really helped me. Please can you tell me who your doctor is or just give me advise. I have no energy and feels like I dont exist anymore. It is effecting not just my life but my family's life also. I would do anything for help or just to be happy again.

i cant tell you lot enough how these drugs affect your personality long term ! :'( ! , the only answer is being in bed be4 10 everyday and a chemical additive de-toxification you will feel like anew person garunteed start with things like caffeine that rinse you mental energy over time and just like all dpendencies hard but not impossible , i hope you give it a try also eating raw veg :-| cooking takes away 60 percent of the bio nutrients you need which leads to a run down disconnected feeling lots of people love you and these steps will take you in a different direction :-) ,all the best give it a go for 1 week and if you dont feel better i'll run into the police station naked screaming no more central bank >;) , and then when i get arrested and sectioned i'll break out and do it again and when i get out the second time i'll think about doing it again but i'll probably decide against it and go home and go to sleep . . .

I need engery bad!!!!!!! I have thyroid problems.really no thyroid now.they had to zap them out because of cancer.i stopped my throids meds about 4 months ago.but I didn't have any engery then either.what can I do.im on fixed,income.please help me also been told I have Graves diease