Im going throught a bad anxiety and depression and panic disorder ! I feel like im going crazy , i feel like i cant think anymore , i dont even know how im typing this! My brain cant handle anymore ! I wake up in the morning cant movr always in the couch , i cant think i cant do anything , im like a body without a brain ! Everyday is worst then before ! Am i going crazy ?! Or what ?! I cant do anything , i dont know how to explain this ! Its a bad feeling , please help me , i did a ct scan everything is good ! Im still concerned about my health ! Because i still think there is something wring with my phisically , i still have a bad headaches thats movrs around my head and a blurry vision! Confusion ! Depersonalisation ! Tired hands !im gping crazy please what do i do

You need to make sure your eating a well balanced diet of real healthy food. Your body needs good food to build up your neurotransmitters in your brain. The reason why is because these are the chemicals that make you feel normal and content with life, otherwise thats why you feel like death.

Seriously tho, a good diet, you need to eat food that is alive to feel alive.  Bananas, apples, oranges, mangos.... they are a living organism, and you steal their energy.  Cheese itz crackers, doughnuts, pizza, burgers... dead prosessed c**p that has nothing that your body needs in it. stay away from white bread, milk, GMO oils, soda....

Thats the first step, second step would be to add in some good super foods. The best one is YERBA MATE, drink this herbal beverage everyday and you will feel awesome, focused, relaxed, happy and energetic. Amazing stuff, not to mention you will loose all the weight you want with it. Other stuff that is great as well is things like spirulina, chia seeds, raw honey, Tulsi, hemp seeds, coconut oil..stuff like that.

Also their is this other herb that you can buy online. Its a very powerful plant that will put you in a great mood, make you relaxed and energized, takes away physical pain, no anxiety or depression, super stamina and focused, all at once. This herb is called Kratom. Its powerful, In the sence of how Coffee is powerful compared to most plants, its effective and it can cure very serious depression and anxiety better than all pills can and naturally. Research it and get your life back.

I promise if you fallow these things you will get your health back. No junk food, real, raw, alive good food, yerba mate, coconut oil, hemp seeds, and Kratom as needed for bad days, and you will be all better in no time. Take care and i hope you feel better

Some Home remedies which you can try for your anxiety depression and panic disrorder:For anxiety :-1. Kava - Helps in relaxation without sedation effects2. Valerian (commonly used) - used as sleep aid. It carries a sedative effect3. Vitamin B and folic acid- These nutrients are believed to relieve anxiety by affecting the production of chemicals needed for your brain to functionFor Depression :-1. plenty of good quality sleep2. Healthy, nutritious diet and a healthy lifestyle3. Regular exercises4. Spending time with family and friends5. Mind- body techniques for easing depression symptoms : a. Yogab. Meditationc. Acupunctured. Massage therapy6. Learn about Bipolar Disorder as much as possible7. Avoid recreational drugs or alcohol abuseFor Panic Disorder:1. Reduce anxiety by performing tension related activities.2. Get regular exercise3. Stop alcohol abuse4. Avoid caffeine and other stimulants5. Quit smoking6. Limit sugar intake and highly processed foods7. Have balanced diet which includes fresh fruits, raw salads etcThese remedies are to be used only in mild conditions, in case of severe or chronic conditions you should visit your doctor.

Your condition is not an isolated one. There are many people who suffer from similar situations in life. See a psychiatrist immediately and you will be perfectly fine.