I am having a lot of problems with my depression and PTSD. (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)

I have constant flashbacks and I often feel panicky and worrisome. Sleep was one thing that I felt made me feel better, but lately I've been dreaming the horrible things I went through. This has been going on for the past 2-3 months now.
My anxiety has gotten incredibly bad, I use public transit to get here and there, and sometimes find myself getting off the bus fighting off a panic attack. I get excruciating headaches when stressed. I get hostile and agitated randomly.

I am not on any medication at the moment, but have been on quite a few over the past few years.
(Prozac, Effexor XR, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Zyprexa.)
I smoke marijuana as a means of relaxing, and it seems to help but I can't wander around life constantly stoned.
I have not seen my psychiatrist in a couple of months, as I feel like whenever I go to the appointments, I'm being put on a new medication. I find that a lot of the medications prescribed for my above mentioned mental disorders make me feel sick to my stomach, keep me awake, or an unbearable dizziness (which dangers me and others at work)

Any ideas on what could be going on, I will see my psych. as a last resort.
Thanks for any help and advice.

Hi honey! 1st thing BIG hugs for you and I am offering support for you too! I am a 46 year old married mother of 2, who has had severe panic attacks for several years, and with that came depression! IF I can go and ask for help, so can you honey! It is NOT shameful! IF you had a severe cut in your arm, and were in pain, would you go and get the cut treated and then put on pills for pain? Of course you would! You ARE hurt and in pain, so you need to go to a doctor! What has helped and continues to help me is Clonazepam and Cymbalta! The Clonazepam is more for panic attacks and the Cymbalta is more for depression!

What you have to consider is this, how is your quality of life with this illness in it's present form? and how will it be if you get the appropriate help? I feelt TOTALLY normal on these - I understand what you were saying about the others - but I drive around everyday and no problems! I'm even on 11 different types of drugs - pain, sickenss etc. So when I take the pills, they make no difference to me!

don't think of this as your LAST resort! Think of it as "Your First Step Too A Better Life" I wish you nothing but health and a calm mind! And please keep me updated!