My boyfriend recently fainted after watching a graphic pregnancy scene on tv. Now every time he thinks about it... he feels nauseated and scared. He said that he's always worried about what will go wrong and how, if I'm ever pregnant, he's afraid he won't be able to take me to the hospital or be there. I don't know what to do to help him breathe and think of something else... and not worry so much.

A man OR a woman worrying about pregnancy is actually called "Hysterical Pregnancy" Men have been known to actually gain a tummy, and have felt labour pains, and nausea etc. They are SO worried about what their partners are going through that they ACTUALLY have the symptoms of pregnancy! Due the graphic nature of what he saw - and he is TOTALLY normal to freak out like that, there are THOUSANDS of men whom faint in the delivery room EVERY day! So don't worry about him so much OK? Try and take his mind off of it and also tell him what he is feeling happens ALL the time - this might help him with thinking he is a "freak" for thinking this way! And also it sounds like he REALLY loves you and know that IF you ever do decide to have a baby together, you should perhaps choose another labour coach! ;-) XD o.O

Thank you so much. I've been trying to do all that. He's worried that he's alone in this matter, and I keep telling him that's not the case. But thank you for the fast reply. It definitely made me feel better, and hopefully mkes him feel sbetter as well! :-)