Ok i took plan b about a 2 months ago and got my period a week after. Then again 2 weeks after!! and i hvant missed a period since then but ive been crampy! my back has been hurting and i get neasueas and today i saw a liquid that was cloudy!!! but ive been pinching it alot what could this be?? i havtn missed a period Oh please help me:(((

Hi honey! I will help you I just need a few more details OK?

When you took Plan B - was it withing 72 hours after the unprotected sex?
So I take it that you have had 2 REAL periods since this event?
Have you had ANY unprotected sex since this time period?
Have you been under any stress recently?
How old are you?
Does your partner ALWAYS use a condom?

If you can answer my questions we will go from there OK?

hi thanks soo much for helping me!!
Well yes the first period was from the plan b it was a week after taking it and it was within 24 hrs!! then amonth later well like 3 weeks i had another period that seemed really normal. Yes ive had intercourse but its been pretected
and yes ive been under lots of stress because every day its all i think about could i be pregnant?? im realllllyyyy nervous !!
IM 17! and since that plan b yes weve been very protected!!!
Pls help me

I will honey! OK I don't think you are pregnant! I think you have an infection! OR an ovarian cyst! Which is VERY common! But first lets rule out pregnancy once and for all OK? I want you to take a good HPT ASAP - best done 1st thing in the morning - and get the one where it says yes or no! Because the line ones can be SO confusing. As soon as you get the results of that, let me know OK? Have you been with the same partner? Have either of you been tested for STD's! IF you can't get a hold of a test, I would like you to go to your local Planned Parenthood Centre, to be firstly tested for pregnancy, then for an STD! Once we cross this bridge, then I can tell you what to do next OK? Good luck honey and DON'T worry unless you HAVE to OK? I know it's a worrying thing, but this doesn't help your situtation. ALSO when we worry SO MUCH! We can actually make our bodies think we are pregnant and have ALL the symptoms - even men have been known to have"hysterical pregnancies!!" o.O So try and take it easy OK? And let me know what's going on!

ok! so u dont think im pregnant?? like really?
because i read somewhwere that u dont start to produce milk until u have the baby!!
also yes i have been with the same partner!! and i read that if u fidget alot with your niplle that can happen? do you think so because i have ALOT just cause im nervouse you know?
Tell me what you think
ok thank you soooo much u dont know how much i appreciate it!
i will get back with u on that

Hi hon! Even women who adopt can create breast milk!!!! All they have to do is create the same sensation as a suckling baby - so you are right about "fiddling" with your breast! Also honey, you have had 2 periods since, so even though this has happened - where women still get periods - your body has already proved that it got rid of your egg (wether fertilized or not) because of the bleeding after taking the Plan B - then your regular period! The best thing to do is get each "WHAT IF!!" checked off the list OK? So first lets get Pregnancy off the list, then and STD then we can focus on either an infections, ovarian cyst, or hysterical pregnancy!

ok:) so i dont need a pregnancy test?? i am and will take that test for infections ok? and i will let you know!! thank you for helping me calm down i really appreciatte it!
also what explains all these symptoms???? is it me cracking my head over it??

I still want you to take a GOOD pregnancy test! Just to rule this in or out! You can get both done at Planned Parenthood! MANY things can mimic pregnancy symptoms - as well as pregnancy of course - pregnancy is a rise in hormones in particular estrogen! So many things can make this happen - such as a cyst on the ovary! BUT like I said we have to check of the most easily explained first, then look at further tests. I had a friend who TOTALLY believe she was pregnant, she hadn't had her period in 3 months, she couldn't fasten her skirt anymore - this girl is as skinny as a pencil - she had a baby bump and her breasts increased in size! She was nauseous etc. THEN she finally went to the doctors who took a test and she wasn't pregnant! Within 1 week her bump was gone and EVERYTHING disapeared! It's called "Hysterical Pregnancy" And many women - both who HOPE they are or aren't pregnant - and even men get it! So lets get the test out of the way first OK? Good luck honey!

Really?? Amazing story!!
Ok i will if you recomend this so i can calm down:( because i cant take it:(
Thank you soo much i will keep u updated:)

Hi jazzy, I just wanted to post and support what Bambi's saying. You definitely should get the pregnancy test done just to make sure that you don't have one. In the meantime, just try to relax and be calm. Let us know how you're doing, okay?

hi!!:-)
Thank you soo much!!
Well guess what i took the pregnancy test and it came out negative:D
Im so relieved! But i still have a question, i took first response and im 2 days away from my period is that accurate?
Anywho i feel much better!
Also i still need to get checked out about my nipple dishrage and i will let you guys know
Because my boobs have been aching but im thinking its becuase my period is near
Once again thanx:))

Hi jazzy! I'm so happy to hear that you are doing better and you're relieved. Here's another reason to stop worrying: the hormones that the pregnancy tests for is a hormone that has nothing to do with your period, so it doesn't matter when you took it so long as it was a few weeks after your sexual encounter. Let us know what that discharge is, okay? Congrats!!

Hi Jazzy: Even though I'm pretty sure you are NOT pregnant, I would like you to take another test IF you don't get your period OK? And I REALLY want you to get checked out about the discharge ASAP!!! I don't want to worry you, but if it is still happening - without you pinching them etc. Then it could be a sign of something else! So go see a doctor and get it checked out OK? And please let me know how you make out! Good luck and health!

So i thought id stop by and update you guys! i got my period and i havnt gotten any discharge without pinching them but if some thing does come out i will def go see a doctor!
Thanks a lot you guys<3

I'm so glad to hear that everything came out okay, jazzy! I was worried about you and it sounds like everything came out well for you! THanks for keeping us updated!