My girlfriend and I were fooling around around April 9th and April 16th.
I never had coitus with her. I have been reading online and I heard it is possible for a girl to get pregnant if sperm is put into the vagina with a finger. Basically, I remember washing my hands with soap everytime before I fingered her...except the first time. I may have gotten something in my nails. I may have touched myself and gotten some pre-come on my finger without washing my hands. To make matters worse, I fingered her really deep. We did masterbate each other but not simultaneously, but after I came each time, we stopped for the rest of the day and I went to take a shower. This has really been stressing me out because she has been experiencing symptoms of pregnancy.

1) She has been really tired lately
2) She missed her period. Her last cycle began approximately the last day of may and continued until around the 5th about. But she says that she misses periods often. She had one jan, none february, and one march and one april. As of today, her period is around 12 days overdue. I heard that stress may cause this to happen.
3) She has period-like cramps, but no bleeding.
4) She notes that she eats more than normal.
5) She is really bloated.
6) She says that her breasts have grown in size.
7) She has been really moody. We are away from each other for the summer...she says that she cries at night.
8 ) She has back pains
9)She has headaches
10) She has really vivid dreams that seem almost real.

She is going to the doctor tomorrow to get a check-up.

I asked my sister for advice and she says that I am crazy about worrying about this. She says people can only get pregnant with sperm that is delivered from the penis into the vagina. She relieved me a little bit when she told me this.

From what I have been reading, there is a very very extremely small chance of her being pregnant.

We have already discussed this matter and we are both religious. Abortion is not an option and adoption has not been considered. She lives in a different country than I do and it is really hard for me as I will not see her for 3 months assuming she comes back for next semester. I am really worried about that.

Also, I know that reading up on these things and stressing ourselves out may cause pseudo-pregnancy-like symptoms that are imaginative. I was sick with a cold or possibly mono and finals week (we are in college) was last week so we all have been EXTREMELY stressed out. Are any of her symptoms similar to symptoms of a cold or Urinary tract infection?

Any input would really be appreciated.

Hi Bryan! since you have basically said ALL that I was going to say to you - as you have researched so much, all that is left to say is this "She is NOT pregnant" If anything I think she has PCOS - Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome - it causes wonky periods, swelling and virtually ALL pregnancy symtpoms! Also you hit it on the head about "Hysterical Pregnancy" IF you worry SO much about being pregnant OR not wanting to be pregnant, you can acutally make yourself have pregnancy symptoms! So tell her that "The Queen Of Pregnancy" Declares that she is NOT pregnant! There is NO way she is 100% certainty! Good luck and health to both of you!

I don't think you need to worry - As you read, the chances of it happening that was are very very slim. The fact that she normally has abnormal cycles, makes it even less of a worry - Stress definitely can throw it off for her.. The cramping, bloating, soreness ,moodiness- all of that are signs of her cycle wanting to start, and can go on for a week or two, or just a few days, before it actually does begin. The vivid dreams- well , if thats not normal for her, that can also be caused from stress. I wouldn't worry, and tell her just to relax too, and then her body can begin to get back on track

Thank you for your quick reply bamib27,

I told her to talk to her parents about her non-regular period cycles. Apparently her mother also had non-regular period cycles. Her mother looked at her bloated abdomen yesterday and said "you look like when I was pregnant"- which worried us even more.

I will look into PCOS and try to calm her down a little. I also heard that UTI may cause bloating. Stress has been really high for us lately which may add to that. Hysterical pregnancy I am aware of, but will that cause actual levels of hormones rise, or will that be just a mental thing?

thanks again,
bryan

Hi Bryan! It is aLL mental - the hysterical pregnancy! BUT since she is bloated I would say it is PCOS! This is VERY common! And also stress causes your hormones to be out of whack and cause delays with periods etc. BUT because her mom had the same thing I am pretty sure this is what is going on with her! - PCOS!

thanks for the replies.

I really hope that is what is going on with her. I will keep you posted on what happens.

This topic is a life saver for me and the one who posted it is an amazing boyfriend.

Hope everything works out well.

God-bless.

So finally what happened ?? Was she good ?