Recently i've been suffering from what seems like anxiety symptoms, sleepless nights, waking up suddenly in the middle of the night with smothering sensations, acid reflux, lightheadedness, gas,body tingling, headaches and chest discomforts. I even went to my doctor back in june and told him I thought I might be diabetic. He ran an A1C test that showed my blood sugars at a 7.2. He told me to monitor my diet. I believe I went to the extreme and possibly worsened my symptoms. I've had stress test, ekg, ecocardiograms,blood test ( enzyme),worn a heart monitor and had noninvasive heart cath done. All of my test came back normal. Do I continue to leave this at a struggle with anxieties? :O

It is all related. I mean, it doesn't have to be, but it is. Symptoms are really similar and constant lightheadedness are some of those as well.  Generally, when we are talking about the anxiety disorder, you should know that this type of disorder is correlated with high levels of chronic stress. We all do know what the chronic stress is and what happens to it since the cortisol being elevated for long periods of time.  Well, this all can lead to an increased risk for heart disease and it should not be neglected because it can escalate. Any symptom that you have should be exanimated by your doctor.