Hi! I often have panic attack and I can’t control them. I have heart palpation, chest pain. Because, I have this symptoms, I am wonder is my heart in dangerous when I have panic attack? Is there some link between heart and anxiety?

Hi! I was interested about same issue as you. I had these scare symptoms, but they aren’t in relation with heart disease. With every panic attack or racing heart you experience, your heart is being exercised. The heart is a muscle so making it work harder actually strengthens it.
Panic attacks and anxiety disorders mimic heart attacks and their symptoms. The heart is the organ supplies every muscle with fluids and food with which to become stronger in times of stress and during the flight or fight anxiety response. There are treatments for anxiety disorder. With right treatment you can control your anxiety.