help I need some answers. for the last few months, my heart has been acting weird, flutters, chest area shakes, body shivers, etc.
what could this possibly be?
any ideas? im scared that i may encounter a heart attack!!
thanks

i've been having the same thing. Last night in the middle of the night i had chest pains and loss of breath. All i've read is possible heart problems, and too contact a dr. I'm scared.

I have been getting the body shakes and a chest flutter for at least 30 years. My first cousin also has this. I have asked others and they think I am crazy.
At one time a doctor told me that I may have mitro valve prolapse. Turns out not true after testing. Two days ago I went to my doctor and was telling him about it and he said that it is a very mild form of a panic attack. I was shocked. He said most people do not have panic attacks like this, but some do and that if you are prone to having panic attacks this is the best way to have them. I also have had many heart tests and everything always comes out normal. One time I wore a heart monitor for three days and had to record every time my heart would feel like it was fluttering. I had two pages full. The doctor said he had never seen anyone write down that many times in his entire time being a cardio physician. Has anyone out there heard of this before?

hiya i to have the same. its mostly when i am lyn down at night.i suddenly have to sit up for air.its like my heart starts fluttering. i am 23.this happens alot, and i get chest pains aswell.

Anyone ever get diagnosed over this? It's been happening to me over a year now and I'm having a very hard time dealing with it all. I'm 24, but it started when I was 23. Up until this, I'd been very healthy and all of a sudden I've been having difficulty with breathing, lightheadedness, and heart palpatations and pain. Doctors can't seem to figure it out, cuz every test seems to come back fine. I've done blood tests, numerous EKG's, stress tests, 24 hour holter monitor, and even a month long monitor. Nothing came back as anything solid and all they ever want to do is treat blood pressure. It too hits me mostly at night with breathing issues feeling like I can't get a deep breath at all. Any helpful information would be so greatly appreciated.

I have been having these same problems but my shakes are constant and getting bad. My doctor is thinking MS or Parkinsons. Maybe you should ask your doctor about this as well?

I used to work in a really busy doctor's office. I started having tightness in my chest and felt like I had to force myself to breathe sometimes because I wasn't getting enough air. I have asthma and knew that this wasn't an asthma attack or allergy related, so I asked the doctor to take a look at me. He told me that I was hyperventilating due to the stress of the job. He said that I shouldn't try to force air into my lungs because my body would naturally monitor when I needed to intake oxygen.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

I am a 46 year old female with same type symptoms. It is happening more and more every day. I start to shake in my hands then my body and heart is very racy. It makes me feel very depressed and i am hot flashing during this shake and feeling very scared and don't want to go out. My body feels very heavy and when I am typing this right now my arms are getting very tired and i am scared of this feeling. I can't do anything it freezes me in a motion of confusion and makes me feel lost. If anyone can tell me what I should please do. Thank You.

I hoe you havr been feeling better

Lets try this again. I hope you all have been feeling better. Can relate....Go on walks during the day and give some time to yourself and avoid caffeine. For me, breathing techniques and prayer have helped calm my being. Get yourself checked out though just to make you feel at ease. Blessing to you all

I need some answers. for the last few months, my heart has been acting weird, flutters, chest area shakes, body shivers, etc. what could this possibly be? any ideas? im scared that i may encounter a heart attack!! thanks

Hello to all. Male, 36 , very active. History of anxiety attacks years ago. Have frequent heart palps, shaky hands, lightheadness. These things blew my mind for the longest time. However, I have learned to recognize, stress... yup silly old stress and anxiety. I have learned not to read on the internet in regards to symptoms. But the truth is,, most of these replies, questions ect are a result of stress and anxiety. My panic attacks looking back are now funny to me. It took me about 12 months of going to the dr to learn how to deal with anxiety without medication. The answer was a simple count back from 100 by threes. The Dr explained to me math and anxiety fire from same side of brain and you can take control of anxiety by refocusing brain. I am not a dr and some of you guys may need serious help.. please take a deep breathe, but get active, exercise, walk, eat healthy foods. Most of the time once we are at rest. such as sleeping, these symptoms go away. In the early morning say on a weekend when you have absolutely nothing to do, ever notice how calm and collected you are as you make your way to start worrying about things... This worked for me. Lifestyle changes.... Not just counting back, but over the last 10 years an anxiety attack or two has tried unsuccessfully to sneak up on me. But being aware and being able to immediately recognize I was able to stop it in its tracks. I had anxiety about having anxiety. I couldn't go anywhere, but I made myself do it.. good luck and just find time to enjoy yourself, the ones you love and life...

B12-Deficiency can mimic a lot of these symptoms. Check out “Could it be B-12? Sally Pacholoch. (Co author) google her, medical researcher and reg nurse and doctor husband. Changed my life.