Hello, i have been experiencing left chest pains and heart palpitations lately. Sometimes when i stand up and start walking i notice my heart beating really fast, i can feel it beating in my head. When i lay down i almost always notice my heart beating. Sometimes i get lightheaded/feel hard to breath/head pressure.

I think it might just be anxiety because i have alot of anxiety symptoms. But i notice i even get chest pains when i don't worry %-) ... Im a 20 year old male and i used to work out alot so i'm in pretty good shape. I have only smoked few packs of cigarettes in my whole life. Hardly done any drugs exept for some weed/alchohol.

I had ECG done 4 times and doctors always said there was nothing wrong. Had 3 doctors listen to my heart and lungs, had blood test 3 times and X-ray of my chest twice. All were fine and doctors couldn't find anything. All these tests happened in the last 2 months because i went to the hospital with possible anxiety symptoms/panic attack. ? Should i be worried about something wrong with my heart or having heart attack or is it just my anxiety trying to fool me??

Help is very much appriciated

anyone help please?

anyone reading this?

I'm no medical doctor, but i have panic disorder and i am a massive researcher. I sometimes get what you experience. Check with the doctor again. If he doesnt give you a straight answer, find an expert. If they say it's anxiety, it probably is. I hope you come out fine. Heart attacks also usually have really extreme pain, think to yourself "how much does my chest pain hurt?" That can help you.

I agree with dbzmayhem's comment. Also, it could be Mitral Valve Prolapse. I had a boyfriend with the same symptoms as Guest, and I too have had similar issues. Finding a specialist, who takes the time to listen to you can be frustrating. If you are not satisfied with the answer you get from a doctor, ask him/her who to go to for more extensive testing and answers.