For the past month I have been experiencing heart palpitations (with a pounding heart afterwords), nausea, night sweats, fatigue, and the urge to go (diarrhea) when I don't need to, some tingling in my hands and feet as well. I've also had slight chest pain, but this has been diagnosed as costochondirtis. I ended up in the ER today because of these symptoms. I had an EKG done and it showed nothing out of the ordinary, neither did my blood tests. What could all these symptoms add up to? Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

It could have been a case of "nerves", or chronic fatigue syndrome (fibromyalgia). Regular exercise can help relieve the symptoms.

In response to Guest, I have been having these exact same symptoms since college. So about 15 years now. Usually my heart episodes regulate after about 5-10 minutes, but you described my symptoms exactly. This morning christmas day of all things I had an attack while getting out of bed to get my daughter medicine and I ended up on the kitchen floor calling for help and then they called an ambulance because I passed out and of course I was fine by the time they got here. It's so frustrating, never to get a diagnosis or any helpful advice for how to avoid them. Usually they ask if I'm anxious, well no, I was fast asleep, woke up and boom I'm on the floor....anyway, now I am looking at diet changes that might help.

Did you have a tubal Ligation?

What happened to you? Are you diagnosed?
Consider carcinoid

i just started having the same symptoms- heart palpitations, lightheadedness, and sweating palms and feet.  so far my work up is negative.  funny thing is- i AM a physician.  I am a 44 y/o female.  These symptoms are very scary and uncomfortable.  The most likely causes are anxiety, thyroid disorder, perimenapause, hiatal hernia, and possible heart condition.

I have the same symptoms.  I have had a stress test which showed my heart to be in excellent condition.  A few years ago a local women's center at our hospital did saliva testing on me which showed I had low cortisol and some thyroid issues.  I have also been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.  Based on my experience only it sounds like adrenal fatigue. 

ask for a colonoscopy

Ask for a 24h tape (ecg) to see if it reveals any cardiac cause.