Hey guys,

A friend of mine told me about this website some time ago but I never really had any need to ask anything here and I really hoped that I won't have the need for it in the future but, well, here I am. 

I am suffering from anxiety and I heard about this medication called Cipralex which apparently helped a lot of people cure their anxiety. Are there any people here who are using or have been using Cipralex, could you maybe share your experience with this medication with me? I am probably going to try this medication myself.

This medication worked for me back when I was suffering from anxiety. If I remember well, it didn't show any effect in the first two or three weeks, but after that time, I started to feel much better. I had some side effects, like nausea and vomiting and I completely lost my appetite but that didn't last for long, all of this was gone as soon as I started to feel the good sides of this medication. 

Anyway, I think that you should give it a try but I wouldn't do it without consulting with your doctor first, you should do that first.

I guess it all depends because it didn't really work out for me. But I appeared to be a special case, not a single medication that I used seemed to help me, my doctor didn't know the reason but it's been like this since I was a kid, I never reacted to any medications that I used, well, almost all of them.

However, I have a friend who was suffering from anxiety at the same time as me and we were using Cipralex at the same time back then, it didn't help me at all, but he said that it helped him a lot.

I don't want to talk to a doctor, that is why I am asking here for the advice and recommendations. I don't have my own free doctor and they are really expensive here so I thought that I will just do this my way without having to talk to any doctor. I don't like them anyway, I don't like them since I was a kid and I told myself that I will only go to the doctor if it is a big MUST. So no, I won't go to the doctor and I will try Cipralex and I will see what happens.

You are really stubborn, Guest, and it will do you no good when it comes to this matter. You need to consult your doctor before you take any medications because some medications can be bad for you and even really dangerous. If you really want to do this on your own, you go ahead, but when you notice the slightest change about your health, you need to go to the doctor to tell him about these changes and to tell him which medication did you use. You have to be prepared to do this if you really want to do this on your own.

Hey there everyone. I was using this medicine as well when I had problems with my anxiety, but to be honest with you it really didn't help me. I was taking 10 mg of this medicine (if I remember well) at bedtime and have had no problems with it. When I say problems, I mean side - effects. But it didn't helped me and I am sad because I have head a lot of positive experiences about it. I hope that you know that you must eat something with it. You should never take it on empty stomach. Gl!

I am really sorry to hear that this medication didn't help someone to deal with anxiety. It helped me - no, this medicine literally saved my life! I have suffered from anxiety since I was a kid, and now I am 53 years old. I remember that last year I suffered my worst attack, I never had this ugly attack and it lasted for more than 6 months. I have been on therapies, I was taking some pills and all I had were side - effects, such are slight headache, nausea and loss of appetite and some other as well. Than my doctor told me about this and he told me - let's give it a try. So, I did. And thanks to this medicine I am really good now.

Yes, I am totally aware of the fact that Cipralex helped a lot of people. Even if this medicine didn't cure the anxiety for them, it definitely helped them to feel much better. And that is why I am very sad because I haven't found it helpful, I just had certain side - effects from it and I am still dealing with anxiety. Trust me, I would give anything to chase this anxiety away but it seems to me that it just can't go away.

I remember that one of my friends told me that I am kidding and that this medicine should help me, but it did not in my case...

Hi. A lot of people are making a mistake because they take it in the morning or in the noon, but not after dinner. And trust me, you should take it after dinner. My friend also was taking it in the morning and she didn't see any results. She also had a side - effects. So one day she called me and told me that she is going to try to take it after dinner, because she has dizziness in the morning when she is waking up. I'm having dizziness in the morning upon waking. So maybe this is the reason why it didn't work for you 62.