Hi there,

My name is Lisa, I'm 22 years old and my friends basically call me Lizz, it's a nickname I got a long time ago and it just stayed like that.

I am worried. I am suffering from anxiety for the past couple of months, I tried to stop all this but without any success. Now I've started having this rash appearing all over my body and my friend told me that the cause is my anxiety. It mostly appears on my back and on my neck and since it appears on my neck, it is visible to everyone, I have to wear scarves when I go out.

Does anyone know how can I treat or cure these things?

Hey Lizz,

My friend had the same problem like you did, but the two of us figured out the way how to help her out.

Basically, all that we had to do is buy some general rash treatments from the pharmacy. These were some oils and some creams that really helped my friend. The lady working there also told us that it is very important for my friend to avoid stress so that the rashes wouldn't come again. Anyway, keep in mind that some creams might make your rashes even worse, you have to pick the right one for you, the lady in the pharmacy helped us choose the right one for my friend.

Hi Lizz, I think that the best would be to ask your elder ones. Usually grandparents always know how to treat rashes, there are always some plants which can help and oils of these plants as well. They certainly know the natural way of treating rashes and hives. On the other hand, you can talk to your doctor or go directly to the pharmacy, however, I think it would be smarter to talk to your doctor first. He has an insight into your records so he can tell you which things would be good for you and to which you wouldn't react that well.

Hello Lizz, hello everyone.

A friends already told you what to do, but the most important thing you can do is to control your anxiety and this is the way how you are going to control your rash as well. Very often rashes themselves create excess anxiety and stress, and this will often make the rash worse. Control your anxiety, and the rash will eventually go away, I am pretty sure in this.  But you should know that rashes do not go away automatically, however. They may take a few days to even a week. If the rash is not too disruptive, you may simply need to wait it out.

You need to know that they can go without a reason, but anyway you should contact your doctor about this. 

You know, the worst part is that I can't stop scratching myself. These rashes just beg me to scratch them and then I make it even worse.

I went to the pharmacy today to see if they have something for these rashes, I explained to the lady working there that I have these rashes because of my anxiety and when she heard that, she denied to give me any kind of treatment and told me that I have to speak to my doctor first. It made me a bit mad but I said okay, I called my doctor and made an appointment for tomorrow.

Hello there. This can be serious if you scratching it all the time. My friend did this as well and she made a wounds all over her body. My friend also went to the pharmacy store and that lady who was working there told her that they do have something to stop that rash, but that she needs to go to the doctor to control that rash, to see what is the real cause of it. So anyone in the pharmacy store can give certain ointment to you, but you need to make an appointment with your doctor, because he is the only one who can tell you what is the best for you.

Good day friends.

First, to understand how to cure certain rash or hives, it is very important to visit doctor and the find out what is the real cause of it.

I remember that my good friend started to have some ugly rash or bumps at his chest and his arms. He was using something that some girl from the pharmacy store told him, but that was a mistake. You should know that you shouldn't get any kind of supplements without consulting your doctor first. Reacting for certain supplement can vary from person to person and one can have goo effect on one, but on another person can have a devastating affect. 

I agree that you should see your doctor. Maybe this rash is not caused by anxiety at all. So treating something that you are not sure about is really risky. And you should not do this. But it is true that rash can be caused by anxiety - that is a classical reaction that something bad is going on with your body. It is well known that stress can affect your whole body, including your skin, hair, and nails and rash is one of the ways. Your emotions have an amazingly, powerful effect on your skin. Since stress is a part of life, what matters is how you handle it. It is very important to take a good care of your skin always. Sure, you can go to the pharmacy store to see what can help you, but don't take it without consulting someone who is an expert.