Good day everyone.

Long time no see :)

The main reason why I was here occasionally is because I had some health issues lately and I needed to go to my doctor to do some tests. My doctor told me one thing that i was really afraid of - my heart is really weak.  He prescribed Pravastatin for me and he told me that this is one medicine that is going to protect my heart.

I don't know anything about it so is there any way for you to tell me what is pravastatin and how it can help protecting my heart's health? 

Good day there. Here is what you need to know about Pravastatin.  It is used together with a proper diet to lower cholesterol and triglycerides or so – called fats in the blood and your body. This medicine can help prevent or slow down some medical problems, like atherosclerosis that are usually caused by fats clogging the blood vessels. It may also be used to prevent certain types of heart and blood vessel problems in patients with risk factors for heart problems. It is helpful for those who can have heart problems as well. It can help you in so many ways.

Hey there.

I was pretty sure that I am going to get answer like this one. I asked one my friend today about this, I remembered that she was using those pills and she told me that this medicine is known as a medicine with a lot of the side - effects. I am scared of having side - effects because I had them using a lot of different medications. I want to know what are the worse side - effects that can happen to me? Are they serious for my health, because as you already know my health is not good?

Hey there. I just came here to tell you that I am using Pravastatin and there is no better medicine of the heart's health! I just can't describe you how this medication helped me after having heart issues and after my second bypass surgery. I was thinking that no medicine can help me since I was in a very big pain and since I wasn't feel good at all. When my doctor told me about Pravastatin, I was skeptical at the beginning but very soon I noticed that I don't have to be scared of anything. I had some side - effects, but they were gone in a couple of weeks. My recommendations!