I am 35 years old and I have kidney problems, related to kidney stones (those occur easily and often). Those stones lead to different levels of obstruction and finally to hydronephrosis. Is there some natural cure for this condition? I am not so fond of heavy medications, herbal ones, that I would use.

I must tell you that you will not be using medicament therapy. Actually, the only proper way for dealing with this, is breaking those stones and as far as hydronephrosis is concerned, you will have to deal with it by surgery. That is truly the most efficient way (of course, it will be applied only if the obstruction is very high).

i have a hydronephrosis too but the cause is uric acid not kidney stone im taking sambong and rowatinex the the doctor prescribed on me

i had chronic hydronephrosis, due to an obstructed convulated tubule. the only remedy for me was a pyleoplasty, which, if i didn't have this, i would have lost complete kidney function in one kidney, followed by the strain of working 2 loads on the other, which could have left me with no kidneys, on dialysis and waiting for a transplant!
don't take this lightly. i have patients who die from obstruction to the ureters that are left untreated!

Hi sir i have a problem of hydronephrosis and and also blood in the urine. What to do for cure and what type of foods can be benificial?

Which food can be avoid during hydronephrosis?