My wife is suffering from polycystic kidneys and her latest tests show she is unfortunately even closer to kidney failure and permanent dialysis. We are on the list for kidney transplant, but it’s a long waiting time. So we’ve been trying to find any alternative treatments that at least might help somewhat and during this research I came across Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital in China – they claim they use stem cells and traditional treatment specifically for people who are facing the kidney failure or are already on the dialysis. It’s a very expensive option, but what worries me more that I can’t seem to find any real patient experience with this hospital, except the ones in promo texts written I guess for the hospital, so any info you might have is greatly appreciated.

I personally went through the same thing and last year I went to this hospital in China I was there for about five weeks and it cost me a lot of money and then when I came back to the states I was worse than before going to China I am currently on dialysis and waiting for a kidney transplant don't get hooked the way I did because of there was any cure it would've been published the world would know about it but no such thing is currently the stem cells work

thank you for posting your comment here. This is helpful to know. I am sorry your condition got worse.

Do stem cells work?

Have you done the kidney transplant yet? How is it? If you have time please explain me more about your treatment. Because I'm looking for treatment for my mother who is having kidney disease.

Best regards,

I had transplanted treatment 15 years back.My mother was doner .till now okey we have to maintain medicine little bit extra Rs 30k per month first 2 r 3 years next gradually come down cost. Now I am with minimum 5k per month spending medicine

name the doctor and expert, who treated you because I am also planning to visit China. which therapy was used. they are saying that chinese medicine ostmotherapy is very effective to repair damaged kidney.

no osmotherapy
yes stem cells
toi have to cook your own food
closed budget
never go alone

Cam you tell me the name of doctor and hospital from where you got the transplant? Was it in Pakistan?