My mother is suffering from chronic kidney disease and is udergoing CAPD dialysis since last 1 year.During this CAPD dialysis she suffers from accute pain at the stomach region .Please help me to know about stem cell technique that can improve her condition

May I know the primary that causes her CKD at first? and then i can give some info about stem cells. 
As far as i know, stem cell is used in the treatment of kidney disease, but i really don't know the effect. One of my friend suffer from kidney disease, so i googled stem cells and stem cells transplant, and it is said that in China there is an institution which is specialized in stem cells. I talked with them and did know something about it. I am also a Chinese, so i started interested in the stem cells, as well as the chinese medicine in treating kidney disease. 

yes ,stem cells transplant is one of treatment kidney disease in 2012,Stem Cell Transplant in combination with Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is selected as the best treatment for Chronic Kidney Disease in 2012.Stem Cell Transplant is the latest treatment in medical filed and occurrence of it brings great hope for people with different kind of refractory diseases, in particular for people with Chronic Kidney Disease.

I don't think stem cell therapy can help before you dig out what exactly cause her pain. By my experience, I think it was probably caused by the infection of CAPD. You must know that dialysis side-effects. Infection is prone to occur in peritoneal dialysis.

Stem cell do works for chronic kidney disease. But I suggest you to take a comprehensive as well as accurate exam before make any decisions. If the pain is just caused by dialysis, then treat infections should come to first. If pain has nothing to do with the dialysis, then what else?

I know you are worried about your mother, but as long as the right exam has been taken, the right diagnosis can be made.

If you want detailed introduction of how stem cell works in human body, and how to cure disease, you can send me E-mail to _[removed]_">_[removed]_

Hope everything's okay.

No Scientific Evidence to Indicate Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Stem Cells Transplant are Effective Treatments for PKD
November 08, 2011 | Research & Medicine

PKD patients around the world are being aggressively recruited by Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, China, to undergo a treatment they call ‘Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy + Stem Cells Transplant’ for polycystic kidney disease. The PKD Foundation has asked Dr. Ben Cowley, Chair of our Scientific Advisory Committee, and Dr. Terry Watnick, Vice-chair, to review and comment on these claims.

They report there is currently no scientific evidence indicating these treatments or techniques are effective treatments for PKD. Dr. Gerd Walz, from the University of Freiberg in Germany, a nephrologist and PKD researcher, confirms the evaluation of Drs. Cowley & Watnick and is concerned that this therapy may result in even more damage to the kidneys and may prevent patients from having a transplant later.

As always, we strongly suggest any changes in your medical treatment, medications, diet or lifestyle be discussed with your doctor or healthcare team first. This is extremely important when considering undocumented and experimental treatments for PKD.

http://www.pkdcure.org/News/NewsArticle/tabid/1566/newsID/190/newsTabID/36/Default.aspx