Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

My sister and I went to a fish restaurant the other night and the evening almost ended tragically. As soon as she started eating, she started having breathing difficulties, as if she was in some kind of shock. We went to the doctor immediately and she received epinephrine which made her feel better in a while. Does anybody here have food allergy, how dangerous is it?

Loading...

Well, it is not, but only as long as she does not eat seafood. And the problem is, she could have eaten that kind of food before without any problem, but she has that problem now. And there is a high possibility that she is not having allergy to all seafood, but only to certain species, but which are those, that has to be determined via allergen tests.
Reply

Loading...