Whenever I eat Italian sausage for dinner, I throw up the next morning/afternoon, even though I didn't eat anything for breakfast at all ... I have eaten store bought sausage and my nana's homemade so I don't know if it's the wheat that could be in the store bought, but I haven't thrown up with any other wheat products, only sausage ... I was just wondering if anybody has experienced this or knows what it could be caused by? Thanks!

I've never thrown up after eating sausage, but I get this weird feeling in the back of my head, like I've been hit there, but it's a dull pain in my head. My headache usually gets so bad that I have to sit down because the room spins and I can't think. It hurts my head to breathe and to take steps. My face also turns red during one of these attacks. I hope someone else reads this so we can find out what's going on.

I Also throw up not long after eating sausage! Not Summer Sausage, but definitely Pizza/Italian sausage and Breakfast sausage!!! So given the fact that it seems its only the ground kind my boyfriend thinks it may be a fennel allergy. its a spice in those types. i'm still not sure thats it but thought we could try to figure it out! thanks beth cookies

I have been suffering with bowel problems for almost 2 years now and yet to have a diagnosis. I have kept a food diary and tried everything to find out what foods make me worse. Recently, I have noticed that I am sick after eating sausages, amongst other foods! I have no idea what it could be in the sausages or generally in my diet so if anyone else has an idea what it could be I would really appreciate it also!

Thanks

I have just been really ill for about 5 days with extreme stomach pain and wind.  I think it was caused by eating sausages.  Is it an allergy or acidity?  I have experienced this before - you'd think I would know not to eat sausages but I do like them.  They contain sulphites.  What is this and can it cause this?

I love sausages of all brand (especially presidents choice- spicey), but every time I eat them I am vomiting and having flu symptoms about 15min after and lasts a day or two. Its always a red burning vomit is it an allergy??

I have now been diagnosed with a stomach ulcer which has been causing all the pain.  I have received the appropriate treatment but will not eat any more sausages.  Very high dosage of antibiotics can make you nauseous but I tried ginger chews from Holland & Barrett and they were superb.

I am 14 and every time I eat ANY kind of sausage I usually throw up an hour or two later.

I've never had a problem with sausage until the last 2 times that I ate it. One was a small portion from a diner and one tonight (Hatfield Italian) My conclusion is it may be the fennel seeds? I'm going to look into it!

I have severe bowel movement every time i eat sausage.I have been good for a long time now. I ate a pizza last night with sausage and the next day all day i suffered burning bowel movement. Good bye sausage. Hope this helps all of you 

I always throw up after eating sausage. I wasn't allergic until recently which is weird because I ate sausage most of my life. I get really bad stomach cramps and diarrhea and sometimes even blood in my stool after eating sausage.

I have the same problem with sausage. Sour stomach, painful bowels, explosive movements.
Lately, I have ate Aidells chicken sausage that didn't bother my bowels at all.

I get the same feeling at the back of my head and I always have huge headache even though I like sausages

I got that feeling to. Have u figured it out?

I am the same way, not long after i eat Italian sausage my stomach hurts for days.