I have a friend who is allergic to seafood and he found that out while we were in a restaurant. He had some serious breathing problems, but the ambulance that came soon after, solve the problem. I did not eat seafood at the moment, but I would like to know how can I find out if I am allergic to seafood?

The safest way would be to do the series of allergen tests. That would show you what you should be cautious about, not just seafood. And if you are allergic to that, well, I guess you have seen what might happen so be smart and avoid the problematic food. Of course, do this only if the test results tell you to.

Hallo,
I think that the best thing for you is an allergy test. you have to understand that allergies often happen to people because they didn’t even know that they have allergies. This is very dangerous because things can get very complicated and in some cases life threatening as well. This is why it is important to have an allergy test to see what kind of allergies your body has. The thing is that not many people have allergies to seafood, but this can happen at any point in your life. There is no age difference when it comes to allergies. I hope this helped a bit.
All the best to you,
Karen