I have been stung by a bee few days ago. I think it was a bee. But the main problem it was that it stung me to my face. I was so surprise that I started to panic immediately. Because of that I went to doctor for help. Tell me how to treat a bee sting to the face?

Hi! It happened to me also once. I also was terrified but I didn’t go to doctor because I was far away from city. Then I ask my neigbour for help. She removed a stinger from my face very carefully. It’s very important to remove whole stinger. And after that she put some ice.

Well,
Can you first tell me if you have any allergic reaction to bee stings? Do you have any big swellings on your face around the bee stings? I know that this can be problematic because bee stings are not easy and they tend to have a swelling around them. You have to try to apply some ice for the swelling and the pain. How much pain do you have? I know that this can hurt a lot in some cases and this is the reason why the sting on your face is even more severe. I hope that you will manage to get rid of the swelling and the pain from your face.

Good luck,
Karel

this happened to me too first couple hours take Benadryl and ice. Then get your hands on some dexamethasone for the swelling. I'm not allergic to bees and my whole face is swelling up after a sting to the nose!