Hi! Last week when we were on vacation, my wife has been stung by a bee. She was very afraid because we didn’t know is she allergic to bee sting. I removed a stinger from her finger and after few hours she didn’t feel any pain. I would like to know what natural remedy to use for bee sting allergies? Thanks!

Hi! I know for few natural remedies to ease the pain as quickly as possible. I heard that calendula flower and plantain leaf are two effective plant remedies for bee stings. Also I remember that once my mother mixed sodium bicarbonate and water and put it on the skin for 15 to 20 minutes. That helped.

candi1737 wrote:

Yes plantain/doc leaves are 100% effective for treating Bee stings - they grow in cooler climates near water. I used them as a child, I am deadly allergic to bees but not too concerned so long as I know where the plantain/doc leaves are growing.