Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I got stung 6 days ago by some typy of black bee/wasp on my pinky finger. At first it swelled and doubled in size and right now it is still swollen and has even bubbled in two places and one time i was able to remove a small hard ball (that is the only way i could describe it) and its still swollen and ichy. I have problems bending my finger and every morning it seems to swell more and become blochy. I have taken some medication for the swelling and have iced it and nothing has changed. I was wondering if this was normal and what can I do to help the discomfort.

Loading...

Hi, it does sound like a major reaction to the bee sting. Maybe you are allergic or something. I mean, we all react differently to bee stings. Some people will have no side effects whatsoever and some will have adverse side effects. I remember when i was stung by a bee. It was on my forearm, my arm got so big it was hilarious. I had to take of the watch from my hand because of the swelling. There were no more holes on my watch so i can adjust it, it was that big. I did not take any medications, i just iced it but the swelling stayed for like 7 days. I just think that you need to wait a little bit and it will go away on itself. Hope this helps 
Reply

Loading...