I work as photo model. My job is to be beautiful, prepared and fresh all the time. And off course to be ready to travel where ever is needed. People who do the same job can understand this. I have enough problems with my diet, exercising and beauty treatment. But the main problems are hairy areas on my body and some long -lasting removal treatments. Please suggest best hair removal treatment.

I understand you completely. I am not in your job, but I do care about my look. Especially about "hair areas", as you said. There is some hate in me about this "areas". But I solve my problem easily. I did permanent laser removal treatments and I am satisfied. My skin is soft and smooth and I have no problems with hair any more.

I wax. Longest lasting results I've found. I also keep a electric shaver handy for touch ups