After suffering for years and years with pain I just discovered torticollis on the internet. Though it started as an adult onset all of the sypmtoms match me to a tee.
Can anyone give me any info on it? Is there anyone out there that suffers from this that I can converse back and forth with?
Does anyone know of a clinic near Indiana that specializes in this?

Hi KariB, wow! I'm glad to hear that you were able to finally figure out a longstanding issue that bothered you. Do you know what type it is? I saw that there were several kinds, such as convulsive or acquired. Do you know which one it is?

I would guess it being "acquired". For several years I have told people I feel like my neck isn't on straight and since finding this on the internet I've noticed one shoulder is lower than the other.
Though I don't wish this on anyone, I'm really disappointed that there is not anyone who has any experience with this. Often times personal experiences will help more than what you can read on the internet.