This diet capsule Linea7 is supposed to guarentee you a weight loss of 24 lbs after one a day for seven days. Does any one know about Linea Institute in Los Vegas? Is this company legite and what about this capsule?

Bonjour,

I have also received mail about LINEA 7 and I can't find any information on these pills. Must be a scam.

has anyone tried the linea 7 pill 2 loose 24 pounds in 7 days? if so please let me know how it worked. thanks

I've had the leaflet through my door. Noticed there is no email address and no phone number. It has got to be a scam for easy money.

hello,,, i just bought some of these capsules...on my secondday and no weight loss yet!!!! i will keep you guys updated as to whether or not i loose any weight after my seven days........ :) xxx

I HAVE TAKEN LINEA 7 FOR THE FIRST WEEK. I HAVE NOT LOST NO 24 POUNDS. I HAVE NOT LOST ANY WEIGHT AT ALL. I AM TO BELIVE THAT THIS IS FALSE ADVETISEMENT AND SCAM TO RETRIVE MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE DESPRATE TO LOSE WEIGHT. I AM 110 POUNDS OVER WEIGHT. THIS IS LIFE THREATING FOR ME. I THOUGHT I HAD FOUND SOMTHING TO HELP ME. I WAS WRONG.

I urge you not to believe this and many others you get at your door. They are just a bunch of liers trying to get easy money.

How anyone would trust it when they don't have even a website and when you call the number of the leaflet, you get someone saying "well, I can assure you, it does work but have nothing else to add".

Are we just supposed to put in our boddy/mouth anything that comes at the door and not question it? No way. They get offended when you try to ask questions about the pills.

Don't trust these.

A sincere advise

I took the pills 1 week on 1 off then 1 week on and have lost 6 pounds...I work out for one hour a day 5 days a week and seemed to even out for the past two months...so I was happy with 6 lbs...certainly not 24, but I didn't believe it'd actually help THAT much. I have not had any side affects such as jittery, so that was definitely a plus.

I know someone very close to me and just shared with me and has showed the results of this Linea 7 and trust me when I say it WORKS! and I will be ordering asap and my daughter as well so if you are looking for an opportunity to lose weight natural then try it for your self but you must be patient to see the results just like it says. IT WORKS!

it works!

Try this website from English newspaper. Doesn't say they work but interesting info on company. thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007130380,00.html

Was about to buy them myself but have changed mind

Both my husband and myself have tried these pills, and as one of the blogs says they are a waste of money and time. We both dieted and my husband didnt lose anything, even though in the UK the instructions say 'NO DIET NEEDED' I may have lost 2 lbs but I was practically starving myself as well. When is someone going to stop these companies from doing this to people who are desperate to lose weight?

my sister has taken these tablets and she lost half a stone in a week if that is any use to you..

jo

I purchased this product which promised weight loss. I took one them for one week, had a break of a week, then took them for another week. I was supposed to lose a lot of weight and lost absolutely nothing. The only pounds I lost were the monetary ones - £33 for the product and £3.50 postage. They promised a full refund but despite two requests nothing received

1-26-08 A long time has passed since April 2007 and that was the last report on LINEA 7. I believe the workouts are your reasons for the loss. Has anyone else tried this?