I am thinking of having Dr. Rizk do my rhinoplasty....this will be my first time and i am VERY nervous. Dr. Rizk comes with glowing reviews and the before/after photos are the BEST i have seen. I have done a consultation with him but really can't tell from a conversation whether the guy is going to destroy my nose or not. Anyone have any feedback on this Doctor???

Thanks!

Heya!! :-)
Are you still considering dr rizk or did you end up choosing dr rizk?
I am still considering him.. and it would be great if we can keep in contact..

I would like to know as well! I would like to refine the tip of my nose and get the bridge shaved a bit. Does anyone have examples of the work they had done?

me too this is first time i am going into surgery i'm just hoping he doesn't butcher my nose i already scheduled a surgery date and he sounds like a good surgeon i haven't come across any negative comments on the internet but i'm still scared.

I am in the medical field (MD), and I heard great things about him. I went to get my breathing problem fixed, and it turned out that my breathing would benefit from a revision of my old rhinoplasty (I had alar/nostril collapse when I slept). I have to say I was *blown away* by the results. NO pain, NO bruising, and my nose looks completely natural, as if I'd never had a nose job before (even though I came for him to fix my breathing, which he did)! Before the surgery, as I look back, you could tell I'd had a nose job, but now you can't ;-) I say go without reservation--he's the best I've seen.

I'm also considering Dr. Rizk. I am eagerly awaiting more feedback about him. Thanks

He does not let you talk and express what you want done/concerns. Likes to hear himself talk. You know your nose better. Dont let him tell you what he thinks should be done, IF you dont agree or like what you hear. I made the mistake of listening, despite my reservations on what I was told. Over a year later and my nose is hideous. Go elsewhere.
dont believe the hype on internet.

Mariachicago85Hey, what happened to your nose? Dr. Rizk quoted me 50.000 US dollars for my 2nd revision... and, honesty, I don't think it's sooo complex. If you could give me details of your experience with him, please,

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Stay away from Dr. Rizk. My son had rhinoplasty done by him a year ago. We were very specific on what he wanted fixed and honestly my son was not happy with the results. Worse yet, he asked last minute if we could change surgery dates and I could not since I am a physician myself... and had to block out hours weeks in advance. He did in fact take that other patient before us anyhow and rushed through my son's surgery. Very unhappy with the results. It was all about the money and we are seeking another physician to correct the original rhinoplasty. Very disappointed. He does not live up to his reputation.