I see that there is ALOT of posts on the question of "Could I be pregnant?" and I am just giving some friendly, general advice to anyone asking themselves that very question? First, if you had intercourse..where the mans penis penetrated your vagina without a condom or if the condom ripped/fell off, he pulled out, etc....then YES, there is a chance. If you are taking birth control pills and have not taken them properly or took antibiotics and did not use back up birth control then again, YES, there is a chance. The ONLY way to know 100% sure, is too either get a home pregnancy test (EPT is a great one) and make sure to use your first morning urine, or go to your doc and get a blood test done. Bottom line is if you are not practicing 100% safe-sex, then there is going to be some chance..maybe not a big one, but always a chance! The more risky the behavior, the greater the chance! But instead of worrying yourself crazy...get the test, take it, and deal with your results, cause you will then know for sure. If your not wanting to get pregnant, then may I suggest boning up on your safe sex practices, or take your BC as prescribed, or don't have intercourse, because it can and will get you pregnant! The sooner you find out if you are prego the better. I do wish each and every one that is worrying right now about this, that it all turns  out ok for them! Good Luck!

No, she is not a virgin.

What about dry humping? Girl wears her undies and the guy naked? The girl gets wet and the guy keeps rubbing his penis on her 'back' and 'front'. Is that safe?

Can you help me please?
I am 10 weeks late for my period.
I have been nauseated, constantly tired & constipated for about 6-7 of those.
In the last few weeks I have noticed my boobs swelling, my nipples have got darker (but not by much) and some smells cause my stomach to turn like a washing machine..
My friend bought me 2 pregnancy tests which came up as negative & invalid.. I later found out they were very cheap tests!
Plus (I know it isn't always a sign of pregnancy) but my unterus feels hard when i slightly press down on my stomach
I am really confused about this because of the negative test result.
PLEAS HELP!

I recently got off birth control pills (of 8yrs) & have been having unprotected sex with my husband many times. I understand the possibility to get pregnant, but is there a way to differentiate symptoms of coming off birth control pills vs pregnancy symptoms?? So far mine have been minor headaches (just tension), obvious fatigue/tiredness, my sense  of smell seems heightened, I'm totally bloated (constantly), I swear I've had a few hot flashes, I had frequent urination earlier on when coming off my bcp, I'm definitely getting acne again, having sleeplessness, had light nausea (at first)/possible heartburn (neither of those I get, ever), increase in white-ish discharge. What I haven't experienced YET are any cramping, aching, mood swings, or any unusual spotting... But there hasn't been enough time to pass to see if I have my next missed/delayed period.. So it's the waiting game & I'm attempting to observe.