HI!!! I want to know can i be Pregnant? i really need somebodys opinion!! Im really worry and scared. My boy friend n me had unprotected sex but he pulled out before he ejaculate but before we had relationship he did urinate... people have told me that if a guy urinate before sex and doesnt ejaculate theres no chance of me gettin pregant can this be true.. i also want to know i had relationship yesterday how long can i wait to do a pregnancy test please answer my question as soon as possible

All that is NOT birth control, SORRY HUN Pulling out is not an effective way of preventing pregnancy. ONLY birth control, IUD'S , condoms etc.. ARE...

Take a pregnancy test, and definately educate yourself on birth control and safer sex practices.

Couldn't have said it better Carifairy! Great advice :-)

Hi. As the last poster said, the withdrawal method is not the most reliable method of birth control Maybe you should consider using condoms or another form of contraceptives. You can get the morning after pill for 72 hours (I have heard that it is now 120 hours) after unprotected sex. The effectiveness of this pill declines the longer you take it from intercourse, so sooner is better.
When did you last have your period? If it just finished or is due in the next few days then you probably wouldn't get pregnant. I would take a home pregnancy test if you are a few days late for your next period

I wasn't trying to sound too rude, I truly hope it did not come out like I was... The withdrawal method just isn't reliable, mainly because pre-cum can get a woman pregnant, and I have seen many women pregnant off of precum..I do work in womens clinics and certianly know that there are a lot of people who are falsley lead to believe that withdrawal works.