I have always had the entrepreneurial spirit. Today a friend of mine mentioned to me an idea he has. It is brillant. Now, we just need to see what is required to make it work. The problem is coming up with the capital to do it.

How 'bout you? Are you the entrepreneurial type?

I guess so. I earned my spending money in high school by operating my own radio/TV repair shop in my fathers cellar. After the army I was on the board of the company that started a drag strip that's still in operation today. I supported my family with a one man TV repair shop --- me. 

no. I'm a stupid basketball coach. I've come to the conclusion I'm actually good at this, and it's rewarding in other ways...so I'll never be wealthy.

Yes, I want to open one of those 'Old School' Candy shops.. You know with every candy you ate as a kid and some of the newer cooler stuff

That would be Sugar Mountain. Sorry, but they beat you to it.

Not in my city they haven't. we have nothing here like that. I want to open my own

Yes and no.

I know what restaurant I want to open or maybe a couple of other businesses, but I know I do not have what it takes physically to support them.

Yes. Primarily because I detest working for anyone but myself.

As a new associate many years ago, it only took me a few hours to realize that I needed to be on my own.

As far as having the guts to start a business based on an idea, however, not really.

LC and I have a running (no pun intended) joke of opening a craft store and calling it "c**p We Made."

She could prolly do the entrepreneurial thing. Don't think that I could.

If Rob applies, think very carefully before you hire him. He may not grasp your business model the way you intended.

We'll give franchises to him and Akern. :D

That's what my husband does.