So, do you buy your own or make your own?

I prefer the homemade kind. :wiggle:

Don't eat 'em, period. When the house has had them around, LC baked (roasted?) them herself.

I prefer the homemade kind. :wiggle:
:1: the store bought are just too salty. i was eating alot of those things this summer during my sweaty runs. alot. then my blood pressure goes up. stop the pumpkin seeds and i see the BP go down to more normal levels....weird. probably just imagined.

I'll do both, but I prefer to make them. They don't have that waxy taste when you roast them yourself, and you can get more creative with the seasonings instead of just plain salt, which is what seems to be on the packaged ones.

Although there was this GREAT nut shop in the Mayfair Mall by the skating rink where I took lessons as a kid. We used to buy the salty roasted ones there still hot.

I don't like pumpkins and I don't like pumpkin seeds either. :x

I buy them because I'm too lazy to make them. However, if I wasn't so lazy they are best if made by scratch.

Make when I can. So. good.

Much better when you make them yourself.... The season is just about here.

My kids and I totally make pumpkin seeds every year and I eat them walking around trick or treating. It's our little thing!

I also take beer trick or treating.... but that's just me.