1. What do you call the instrument with which you shave? c**p... i just checked in to realize that the third option didn't post... so your options are: Moe, shaver, or razor 2. My daughters started shaving in the past 6 months and until the warm weather struck it was regularly When did you start shaving? When I started shaving (Junior High, 7th grade I think), I didn't use any shaving cream or soap. After my shower, when my legs were still wet I would shave my lower legs. I ripped open swathes of skin 3"-4" long almost everytime that summer. No, my mother never showed me how to shave. Apparently my older sisters wanted me to continue the torture.

MOE? This must be a wimmen thing, 'cause I sure as heck do not understand. For realz.

No name for mine either. It is just my razor,

I call it my razor. I actually have two Gilette Track 3's: One in my travel kit one at home.

For the life of me, I cannot imagine why anyone would call their razor anything but a razor.

Are there other inatimate objects in your life that you call by name also ? Can you describe what they are in polite company ?

Edited to add: My wife used to do the "wet leg" method. I suggested she might want to try my shave cream to minimize the cuts and gouges... Now she has her own shave cream.

Started around 7th grade or so, I don't remember. I knew to use soap or some kind of lathering agent. I call my razor a razor. I used to use the cheap Bic kind that come 15 to a package, but I've turned onto the Venus and there's no going back. Swivel kicks ass.

Sh!t, I forgot to buy shaving cream yesterday! :x I use the Venus like Go also. Shaving cream too, if I have it. :| Maybe cool whip will work? :P

Moe was my attempt at ridiculousness (a word?)...
I call it a razor. At Christmas, I know there are commercials that call them shavers.

its a razor...

i use gillette custom plus for women disposable ones. and gillette shave gel.

i think i started shaving when i was 12ish. the first time i did it i did it dry. then i realized that i should be using soap of some sort. i didnt start taking chunks of skin off untill a few years later.

I call it a shaver as in electric-----. I was working in a TV shop when I was 11 and we sold Schick electric shavers so when I started shaving that's what I bought. I never shaved with a blade except for a few days in Army basic training. The recruiter erroneously told me I couldn't have an electric shaver in basic so I took one of those skin mutilators with me. Went to the PX and bought another electric shaver soon-ish.

I am wondering if any girls use an electric shaver on their pubes? I read so many questions about shaving rash and in my experience you have to work hard at it to get a rash from an electric shaver.

I call my razor a razor.

Yes, but do you call a spade a spade?

Swivel kicks ass.

I'm sold! But...does it scrape off hair?