Hello. I'm 25 year old male and I'm pretty worried about the symptoms that I've developed recently. I'm sexually active for a long time now and, to be honest with you, I've changed a lot of sexual partners, but never had any problems with certain sexual diseases, infections…About two weeks ago I've had an unprotected sexual intercourse with one lady that I've met the night before.
Few days after, I started to notice some strange symptoms such as tingling, itching, and pain in the genital area. Three days after these small bloody blisters occurred.
I haven’t contacted any doctor over this because I'm afraid. What should I know about this?

Well, I have read your post closely and with high possibility I can tell you that you’ve probably developed one sexually transmitted disease called genital herpes.
These bloody blisters you’ve mentioned are dominant and recognizing sign. It is disease caused by Herpes Simplex virus. Beside these blisters you could also expect to develop flu-like symptoms, painful urination and tender and enlarged lymph nodes in the groin.
I don’t have to tell you that you must contact your GP immediately to receive appropriate treatment.
I must tell you one thing that you need to know- Genital herpes can not be cured. The virus will stay in your body forever but antiviral creams can help in treating dominating symptoms.

Hi !!

Ive Got a question ! Im a white male 19 years old I shave down below And ive noticed Bumps on the lower shaft but only a few but i have probably 10 or so on the tummy pubic hair part. They Kind of look like alittle bitty mole Or even a blistery lookin pimple bump. with alittle bit of flesh you can pinch them off but they seem to come back. I went to the Doctor and he said it looked like ingrown hairs and u gave me.he said with a possible infection. Ive not tryed the cream but i dont think its ingrown hair. I just went to a walkin clinic. I will admit im alittle shy about it cuz im not use to anything odd being there ..it seems that they sorta dry out and flake off. But i dont think this walkin guy took it serious. he said there was nothing to worry about but im not so sure