I am suffering from psoriasis autoimmune reactions and at first that psoriasis autoimmune reactions were limited on elbow and knee area but I have noticed that with every new relapse it affects the other areas of my body I know have psoriasis covering my stomach and back area as well as the lower part of my legs. I know this is very hard to treat I have even tried some homeopathy remedies but with no effects and some other creams and everything... but I am now curious if there is any other like autoimmunity treatment that is proved to be effective in treating psoriasis autoimmune reactions.

Why don't you try with TNF-alpha inhibitors? That is how I was treated and my psoriasis autoimmune reactions have been significantly reduced. I just like you am diagnosed of the same psoriasis autoimmune reactions condition and I was fighting it for years with no special results and it happened two years ago I tried with this TNF-alpha treatment and I am more than satisfied now for ever since I have tried I had no psoriasis autoimmune reactions relapse. It is proved that TNF-alpha inhibitors are good pro inflammatory cytokine but also it is very effective immunosuppressant.