I would like to know what would be the best homeopathic remedies in treating acne. I actually have severe form of acne that I was treated first with antibiotics I was on minocin for long time and afterwards I was also taking acutane for about 3 or 4 months in 2 attempts but I was having real problem with accutane side effects. I have heard that maybe homeopathy could help me treat my acne so I would appreciate any info regarding what homeopathic remedies could help me. Thanks!

There are many good homeopathy remedies treating acne. I have or I could easily say now-I had-acne problem, my latest acne relapse was almost 2 years ago and I think I owe to the use of homeopathic remedies I was actually using the combination of two homeopathic remedies-belladonna for I was having hot face flashes and was using also kali bromatum for I had also deep acne especially in my forehead. These homeopathic remedies have helped also in treating my depression caused by acne and now I am more than satisfied. It is important before taking homeopathic remedies on your own to discuss it with some homeopathic practitioner who would determine your type meaning what homeopathic remedies would be the best for you. There are also some other homeopathic remedies for treating acne such as hepar sulphur, calendula or silicea.