do many of you find your skin breaks out at all? my back and sometimes chest seem to be breaking out a lot lately. I hate it :x

Anything you can suggest to help it?

/no wise crack comments about showering pls...

My back n chest do that also. More in the summer. Prolly cuz my upper chest n back sweat more than any area on my body. I use Neutragena acne/blemish bar soap or something like that. With a poofie. On my face too.

benzoyl peroxide is your friend. :|

have you started taking a vitamin supplement lately? Vitamin B makes me break out. I look young enough as it is, with acne I could go to prom.

:1:
me freaking too!
no i havent' taken any supplements.
It's just been since spring hit. I haven't tanned at all this year, that usually helps keep it away. I went tanning today to see if it will help a little bit. I'm going to Toronto this weekend and will be at a beach. I don't want to not wear a bathing suit becaus eof this :?

Just go topless and no one will notice the achne! :P

:duh:
/they would be mistaken for pimples too

• Take 1 teaspoon of neam leaves powder.
  • Take 1 teaspoon of fuller’s earth powder.
  •  Mix the two with a few drops of water (optional: rose water).
  • Apply the paste on your acne scars.
  • Leave it for 15 minutes.
  • Wash off with water.
  • Use it regularly for a few weeks for best results.

How Does The Remedy Work?

• Neem: According to research, neem has more than 140 organic compounds in them, each attributing to various kinds of treatments. The biochemical compounds in neem leaves exhibit antifungal, antibacterial, antipyretic, and anti-inflammatory properties. It contains aspirin, a compound that inhibits the pimple-causing bacteria. The fatty acids in them are non-comedogenic and treat the scars naturally.