Hi. I heard garlic is good for treating acne problems. Is that true? Does anybody know the recipe? I have dry skin and pimples all over my face.

Hi. Yeah, food can help you. People spend their money, buying expensive skin products but their faces remain the way they were. Luckily, the good old nature is here. I have oily skin so I use lemon and lime. Orange is also good. Garlic is the most effective acne treatment you can get. It smells bad, but it works. Simply rub raw garlic on and around acne and it will be gone with repeated application. You can also make garlic juice (1 part garlic, 3 parts juice). If you want to clear infection fast, mix 3 cloves of chopped garlic with puffed rice. Take it with water.

what is puffed rice? is that just normal rice. I have a few pimples, but mostly scares if anything.

What is puffed rice? Is that just normal rice cooked normally or what?

when ur using garlic and pufff rice with water does that mean u eat it or put it on ur face ?
and if its going on my face how long do i leave it on for ??