ok i had sex with my boyfriend (now ex) on march 19th while i was on period, we had sex again the very next day. its been 4 weeks and 5 days. at first i wasnt worried about it cause women usally don't get pregnant while their on period. i'm 4'11 and i hope i still way 98.9 pounds. i just started noticing a bump where my uterus is and my breasts feel kinda heavy and starting to hurt a lil on the sides. weird thing is, i havnt even had morning sickness. plus i think i skipped my period. if you're wondering i started my period, i think on the 16th or 17th of march. can someone please tell me if i am pregnant or not. here's a picture me from the side. i don't know if its just my uterus is just big or i really am growing a baby bump. its too early to be growing a bump, is that even possiple?
<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

I think it's way too early to see any sort of "baby bump".
However, if you think you MIGHT be pregnant, get a home pregnancy test and find out.
It's better than guessing. My guess is that you're not pregnant from that first encounter...
however, I don't know. You will if you get tested. Good luck.