The last time my husband and I had sex was 3 months ago because he works out of town and that's the last time he was home. Anyways.. my first period after he left was different than usual. Usually it starts off medium flow and gets lighter and darker. This time it started off dark almost brown and then got redder then darker. I shrugged it off as just being different that month but then the next two cycles were exactly the same way. My cycles are never the same length but only fluctuate from 1 to 7 days off. But I have also noticed occasional nausia nothing too severe though, and my breasts are fuller and nipples are sore, I'm tired all of the time no matter how much sleep I get, have been moody at times, and I haven't gained any weight but my belly fat has increased, not round fat rolls. I'm not super big. I'm 5'6 and 150lbs. I have felt some movement but nothing different than the telling of gas. I have takin several home pregnancy tests that have all come back negative. I have heard of people that either want to be pregnant or fear it and having pregnancy symptoms because of this but I do not feel I fall into either of these categories. I already have two children and I don't want another baby right but would welcome one if god wanted to bless me with another. Has anyone ever had a "period" while pregnant with a negative test? Or does anyone know of anything else this could be?

you can have dicidual bleeding while you are pregnant.  It is shedding of the lining of your uterus, and is normal.  This happens when it would be the time of the month for your period.  And it's similar to a period, but lighter and shorter than a period would be.  Also, I have heard of several women getting negatives unitl either late in their pregnancy, or not at all and deliver healthy babies.  So, if you can, go to the doctor, and see what they say.  I am about the same as you.  I haven't had a period since Feb. 1st, and had spotting on the 29th of Feb.  And then again on the 25th of March.  And I have had all the pregnancy symptoms, and my belly is growing, but I have had neg urine and blood tests.  I did have two pos at home early on though.  I can't seem to get an ultrasound to see why my belly is growing becasue I get neg results, and the docs don't want to investigate further.  I don't know if it is my insurance or if they think I'm crazy.  In any case, I want to know what is going on, but can't find out.  Good luck to you, and I hope this helps.

same things happening to me.. doctors are no help..