My wife had to go to a trip yesterday. I am alone with my 5 months old daughter until tomorrow. But unfortunately baby has a fewer. Last time I checked she had 38.2ºC. I am not so experience with the child. She is crying a lot. What can I do? Should I take her to the doctor or to decrease the temperature myself?

First you should know that your goal is to lower the fewer, not to eliminate it. That is because the baby's body is fighting with something and that is why the temperature is increased. You should remove excess clothing or blankets, the room should be comfortable cool, the baby should drink a lot of fluids. Do not rub her with alcohol or bath it in cold water, also don't give it the aspirin. Acetaminophen is used to cut down the fewer, but you should know that dosage depends of the baby's weight. If you do not decrease the temperature till the morning or you notice other symptoms like vomiting go to the doctor.